Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You didn't actually believe me, right?

You should have known better! 

I'm actually quite disappointed in myself. I thought I had so much to work with this past week that a blog on sunday would be a breeze. So what's the problem? NO PICTURES! Since we did plenty, I will now give you a run down of our week, with accompanying photos that may or may not be relevant, and certainly were not taken last week. 

MW turned 25!! He, unfortunately, spent his big day locked away in his office finishing his last school work of the year. 

Happy Birthday, again, MW! I've been so lucky to spend 5 whole years with you!
Georgia Aquarium

Picking our first Christmas Tree

Barbados, year 1

Being silly with KBurd

MW and Gram

Ready to knee board with the Moores

Hungry Dinosaurs

Christmas, 2007
(we're so little!)

Christmas, 2011

Saying goodbye to Walbert

Learning to make me creme brulee

so proud of his brews!

The Gorge

Eating Sushi

Helping animals at the shelter

Dumping my war sauce on the pavement
Enjoying some NYC pommes frites

Picking out Zoe

Enjoying a drink with our new dad-friend


Graduation with his mom and dad

Barbados, year 2

Brewing

NYC



Always Deacon fans


We had the pleasure of a visit from Mr and Mrs W as well as Gram to have dinner to celebrate MW's birthday last Wednesday. Friday he was allowed dinner of his choice. He was torn between Willow's Bistro, which we recently visited for the first time, and Kanpai- our favorite Japanese Hibachi place. In the end, we decided to save Willow's for a warmer night so we could sit outside, and went to Kanpai.

Saturday we met with JMoore and went kayaking. It was cool, but luckily we had some kayak skirts which kept the water from the class II rapids off our legs. I know, we flirt with danger. It was a great trip and it was a good way to spend a few hours. 

Sunday, we planned to plant our garden, but the minute we got to the store to pick our plants, it started storming! SO guess what this weekend's post will be?! 

PS-Miranda, I'll put up the Hummus post as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment