Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Top 10

Well Hello old, dear friend. I missed you. 
When swamped with homework, stress, or general busy-ness, I thought of you often. 

So here I am again. 
To settle the debt I owe you for the many months of silence, here are my top five things since last we spoke,
in no particular order. 

1. Denver.
MW and I went to Denver in August and I fell in love. 
I want to live there immediately and for an extended period of time. 
We missed our flight home, and part of me wonders if it was a sign from nature...































2. COOPER
God I love this dog.
 Picking him up to go home




getting beers at City Beverage

(baths were easier when he was this tiny)






3. Family



Grove Park Inn with my family



Aunt J's 90th birthday with MW's family. 

4. Friends (new and old)




















5. Food (and beer of course, who do you think I am?)









This time, I'm not making any promises. 
But I'll see you again soon.


-LA


No comments:

Post a Comment